Mercy. What is the place of mercy in the church, in our lives, and in our interactions with the people around us? How does mercy work in our world today? We’ll find out this month as we search the scriptures to see what God has to say in the Bible. Please join us in person or online through our Sermons page. Sunday worship is at 11:00 AM with nursery and children’s ministry for infants to age 13. Dress is cool and casual.
What’s Happening This Week…
- Wednesday – Congregational Prayer, 7:00-8:00 PM
- Thursday – Food Pantry, 4:00-6:00 PM
- Sunday – Guest Speaker Nathan Anderson, 11:00 AM
- · Traditional School Starts, Aug. 28
- · CA Yard Sale, Sept. 9
- · HGWR, Oct. 31
- · Drive-Thru Christmas, Dec. ?
- · Christmas Jam, Dec. 22
E-Mail/Text Prayer Chain: Marrie Bigelow @ 919-698-2409