Paul’s Letter to the Colossians is one of the shorter books of the Bible, but it may also be the most relevant to the Church in the World today. As our nation and world become more confusing and dangerous it is important that we know where to put our faith and our confidence, and how to live lives that are full of hope and love rather than gloom or despair. The center of it all is Jesus. He is everything. Please join us at 11:00 AM on Sunday morning to learn more. Nursery and Childrens Ministry are provided for infants to age 14. Dress is casual.
What’s Happening This Week…
- Friday – Women of Titus Two (WOTT), 9:45 AM
- Saturday – VOCA Practice, 10:00-11:30 AM
- Sunday – Board of Directors Budget Mtg.
- Sunday – Hermeneutics Class Begins, 5:00-7:00 PM
- Holy Ghost Weenie Roast, Oct. 29
- OCC/Thanksgiving Service, Nov. 20
- Drive-Thru Christmas, Dec. 8-10
- Christmas Jam & Figgy Pudding, Dec. 16
- Christmas Day Service, Dec. 25
E-Mail/Text Prayer Chain: Marrie Bigelow @ 919-698-2409