“For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world.” I John 5:4
The world can be overwhelming. Sometimes we enjoy the world we live in and sometimes it threatens to crush us – our mind, bodies, spirit, and even our soul. The very fabric of what it means to be human is being tested today in ways we might never have imagined. Truth and lies, right and wrong, good and evil all swirl around in an amazing jumble of information, yet often without context. How can we make sense of it? And better yet, how can we overcome the world when it threatens to beat us down and take us under?
In the Bible the books of I, II, & III John and the little book of Jude all speak powerful truth and wisdom to our situation. Come and join us as we take a journey through their pages and let the Word of God meet us and stir our hearts and minds. God promises that with His help, we will overcome!
Our Sunday morning worship service begins at 11:00 AM. Childcare is provided for children up to age 10. Dress is always casual.
What’s Happening This Week….
- Thursday – Food Pantry, 4:00-6:00 PM
- Friday – WOTT (Women of Titus Two), 10:00 AM
- Saturday – Voice of the Martyrs Conference in Raleigh, 9 AM-5 PM
Mark Your Calendars
- Resurrection Sunday/Easter, Apr. 5
- Paul Gordon Memorial Offering, Apr. 12
- Spring Outreach, Date TBA
- Romania Fundraiser Dinner, May 1
- Vacation Bible School, June 22-25
- Romania Mission, June 24-July 8
E-Mail/Text Prayer Chain: Marrie Bigelow @ 919-698-2409