Although large meetings make for great celebrations of God’s grace and goodness towards His people, we believe small group meetings are vitally important for the health and growth of the church. This is where we really get to know each other, discuss and learn from each other, and take time to pray for each other’s needs.
Our small groups are open to anyone and are created by our members to meet a variety of interests and needs. You are sure to find something that you are interested in and the opportunity to make friends for life.
Some of our small group offerings are:
- Stitching Sisters Quilter’s Group — hosted by Ernie Gordon
- The Club Nobody Wants to Join (for widows) — hosted by Ernie Gordon
- Wednesday Intercessory Prayer — led by Brett Spiers
- Tuesday Men’s Discipleship — led by Dick Bigelow
- Friday WOTT (Women of Titus Two) Bible Study — led by Loren Kapusnik
For more information please call the office at 919-471-0220 or e-mail us.