Although large meetings make for great celebrations of God’s grace and goodness towards His people, we believe small group meetings are vitally important for the health and growth of the church. This is where we really get to know each other, discuss and learn from each other, and take time to pray for each other’s needs.
Our small groups are open to anyone and are created by our members to meet a variety of interests and needs. You are sure to find something that you are interested in and the opportunity to make friends for life.
Some of our small group offerings are:
- Stitching Sisters Quilter’s Group — hosted by Beth Stanfield
- The Club Nobody Wants to Join (for widows) — hosted by Ernie Gordon
- Wednesday Intercessory Prayer — led by Victor Ribet
- Mommies & Little Ones Play Group — hosted by Kelly Spiers
- Tuesday Men’s Discipleship — led by Dick Bigelow
- Tuesday Womens Bible Study — led by Marrie Bigelow
- Friday WOTT (Women of Titus Two) Bible Study — hosted by Loren Kapusnik
For more information please call the office at 919-471-0220 or e-mail us.